Saturday, October 11, 2008

Inside with Baby Keefer

Since we are blessed to have a healthy pregnancy with only one ultrasound scheduled, we decided to take another peek at Baby Keefer before 'his' birthday. Little one was very cooperative, although showed a few grimaces and definitely loves keeping 'his' arm by his face. Everyone is looking good and healthy, measuring on schedule for Christmas time.
.
Introducing Baby Keefer in 3D
Sleeping Soundly on a Quiet Friday Morning
Why are You Poking at Me?

My Cute Little Footsies

Okay, I'll Give You One Smile

5 comments:

Chad, Kristin, Camden, and Bennett Bailey said...

Love the 3D Pics!! They are much better than the ones we got!!

We can definitely see both of you in the pictures! :)

Hope all is well!!
take care.
The Baileys!

Angbrad03 said...

Aw, what a cutie! Glad to hear baby is doing well. Y'all take care--looks like the house is really coming along. (You've been BUSY!). Best of luck with the rest of the pregnancy!

Margaret said...

Congratulations! My sister (Eleanor) sent me a link to your blog. I'm very excited for you.

The Lashers said...

Love these pics, but I'm so ready for new ones! How about some of the outside of the belly!

Chrissy said...

I agree, I'm ready for some new pictures too... :-)