As a companion to "Awake Katie", I'll finally write about Katie's sleeping habits. She is a sleeping champ! She normally sleeps a 5 or 6 hour stretch, followed by a 3 or 4 hour stretch each night. We are soooo lucky to have such a sleep little one :-) She does have her off night now and then, especially when we try the crib without the carseat (she's still not a fan); however, sleeping is definitely not an area of concern for her or me. Okay, now that I've written this post, I'll jinx everything and will be up all night tonight ;-)
As for the daytime, Katie and Mommy are adapting to staying at home - I'm not going back to work until the end of Feb. We actually got to leave the house yesterday and went to the grocery store, I know, not truly exciting, but it was our first girl-only outing. She was great and slept the whole time. It was nice to get out, we've either been snow- or wind chill advisory- bound. Right now we're getting ready for her Baptism, which is this Sunday. Pics will be posted :-)
...Windchill 20 Below, Us under two blankets, Hoods Up and Katie with Socks on her Hands

..
Comfy with Daddy
..
Favorite Place to Sleep - On Us :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment