Katie had a great one month checkup at the doctor's on Monday - 10 lbs, 2 oz and gained an inch around her head - I never knew I'd be happy to have a kid with a big head ;-) Anyway, the doctor convinced us to try the crib sans carseat every night and make it a routine. Well, four nights later, it seems to be working. At first, she was waking up every two or three hours, but last night we had a five and three-hour stretch. Hopefully, this means that in three weeks (I return to work on Feb 26th), we'll be back to waking up once a night.
...
"Maybe my crib isn't such a scary place..."
1 comment:
Yay Katie!!! Breckin says that eventually you'll just want your crib and only your crib for sleeping. You won't even want Mom and Dad's arms. So they better take all they can get now. And he says he can't wait to meet you in a week and half.
Post a Comment