Friday, September 11, 2009

Our Sweetheart



Katie is growing and changing and showing her emotions so much more. She now give kisses when she's feeling lovey and definitely let's us know when she's unhappy (not in a "I need a bottle" way, more of a "I really want to play with that totally dangerous thing and you just took it away" way). She can pull herself up on our coffee table and in her crib. Still hasn't learned to walk around the edge, but we're okay with that for now :-) She's wearing 18 months clothes - a bit big but definitely not too big. Katie is loving her Baby Mum Mum's (thanks Auny Chrissy for 1st box!) and is liking more Stage 2 fruits but is still a veggie girl at heart. It seems like everyday we see more of who she'll be and loving it!

1 comment:

The Lashers said...

Brooke and I got excited each time Breckin learned a new way to move. Now that he's running, we're tired of chasing him every where. Stay happy with the standing only for now. :)